The California Historical Society is leading a regional effort to commemorate the Summer of Love with exhibitions, concerts, events, and other activities in the Bay Area and across California.
- Premium recognition in all digital and physical collateral, including press releases and advertising;
- Logo in official anniversary brand lockup;
- Seat on the anniversary host committee;
- Free access to CHS-planned activities for executives & employees;
- Speaking role at select anniversary events;
- VIP experiences for executives and staff.
Support major events, activities, and content areas that will reach hundreds of thousands in the Bay Area and beyond.
- Love Week
- Come to San Francisco Week
- Love San Francisco Day of Volunteerism
- Technology Sponsor
- Commemorative Guide Sponsor
Support events, activities, and content areas produced by the California Historical Society.
- CHS Exhibition
- Lecture Series
- Academic Symposium
- Website content areas
Circle of Love
JOIN ONLINE | CONTACT US
- Invitations to VIP events and happenings
- Exclusive keepsakes created for the 50th Anniversary of the Summer of Love.